Monday 28 March 2011

Audience feedback; As I have completed my ancillary texts, my teaser trailer, and I have completed my full trailer (I just need to make a few adjustments to it from the feedback of my trailer) I have made a questionnaire on audience feedback. I am going to target women from the age of 20-45 as that is the target audience for my film trailer, so therefore the questionnaire is aimed at them. However I am going to ask some women under the age of 20, as it would benefit my final product to receive some of their feedback. I am also going to ask some young men as I feel their feedback would be beneficial, as it would help me reach a wider audience. I have come up with 15 questions to ask my target audience, and the 15 questions are;

  1. Did you enjoy the romcom trailer?

  2. Did you understand the plot/story of the film trailer?

  3. Did you feel the trailer gave to much away about the plot?

  4. Did you feel the characters represented the genre?

  5. What did you feel towards the female protagonist?

  6. Did you feel the taglines benefited the trailer, and were necessary to the trailer?

  7. Did you feel the scenes/shots represented the genre?

  8. Did you feel the effects of the trailer (dissolves) were appropriate, or did they now work with the final product?

  9. Did you feel the music represented the genre?

  10. Did you like the different changes in music?

  11. Did you feel the male protagonist was in the trailer enough, or too much?

  12. Did you feel the voice over was appropriate for the trailer; or not?

  13. Do you prefer a female voice over or male voice over?

  14. What was your favourite part about the trailer?

  15. Did the trailer appeal to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment